What's New at CBH
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy Grand Opening
Colonial Behavioral Health and Genoa Healthcare are excited to announce the opening of a full-service, on-site pharmacy located within their Williamsburg office at 1651 Merrimac Trail.
Genoa Healthcare is the most experienced pharmacy provider specializing in the behavioral health community, partnering with centers to provide pharmacy care for the individuals they serve. They offer unique on-site pharmacy services tailored to our needs.
Although Genoa is a nationwide company, they have retained the feel of the hometown pharmacy and the services that go along with it. Being on-site allows their pharmacists and technicians to work closely with our prescribers, nurses, and caseworkers, to provide great care.
Individuals receiving services at CBH can take advantage of the Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy to:
- Conveniently fill all medications on site, saving you multiple pharmacy stops
- Dispense multiple medications in convenient pre-packaged daily dose packs so they’re easier to take
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Provide prior authorization assistance
- Personalize services to meet your needs
- Transfer prescriptions from existing pharmacies to Genoa
- Coordinate refill pick-ups with scheduled appointment at CBH.
- Provide medication delivery options
To learn more about Colonial Behavioral Health’s services and how the Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy can meet your medication needs, visit www.colonialbh.org/genoa. Please stop by to say hello, or give Genoa a call to learn more about their services!
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy, located within Colonial Behavioral Health
1651 Merrimac Trail, Suite 159
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Phone: (757) 707-8919
Fax: (757) 818-9055
Convenient Pharmacy Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.