- Home »
- For Consumers & Families
For Consumers & Families
Accessing Medicaid Benefits
- Visit the Accessing Medicaid Benefits page to learn how to check your eligibility for Medicaid and other benefits. If you are eligible, look for information about how to register for benefits on the same page.
Notification of Privacy Practices
- CBH understands your privacy is important. We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your protected health information and provide a notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your protected health information. Read how information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information on the Notification of Privacy Practices page.
Network of Care
- The Greater Williamsburg Network of Care serves as a resource for individuals and families to find comprehensive information about regional health and human services, regulations and related news and information.
Health Care Integration
- As a member of the Chronic Care Collaborative, Colonial Behavioral Health provides case management and psychiatry services at Lackey Clinic and Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center.
CCC Plus - Medicaid
- CCC Plus is a managed long-term services and support program, which is intended to serve individuals with complex care needs.
Developmental Disability (DD) Waivers
- Navigating the Developmental Disability Waivers: A Guide for Individuals, Families and Support Partners from the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services - Division of Developmental Services. Visit MyLifeMyCommunityVirginia.org for more information.
ID to DD Terminology Change
- Read the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services' memo to learn more about the change in terminology from “Intellectual Disability” (ID) to “Developmental Disability” (DD).
On-Site Pharmacy Services (Genoa Healthcare)
- Colonial Behavioral Health has partnered with Genoa Healthcare, to offer on-site pharmacy services. Individuals receiving services at CBH are eligible to fill prescriptions through Genoa Healthcare.