Adult Case Management
What is Case Management?
Case Management helps individuals by:
- Accessing supports and services critical to meeting basic needs
- Improving quality of life
- Promoting self-empowerment
How does Case Management work?
Ongoing assessment and person-centered planning are central to Case Management. Services are planned with the individual in support of his/her wellness and recovery plans. Case Management encourages self-empowerment and recovery by working with the individual and, whenever possible, his/her support system.
Who may benefit from these services?
Case Management services are provided to:
- Adults with developmental disabilities
- Adults with serious mental illness
- Adults with substance use disorder
What services are provided in the Case Management program?
Services are provided to support the individual's plan.
- Service planning
- Service coordination
- Help obtaining/maintaining services
- Connection to providers
- Implementation of the person-centered plan
- Supportive counseling
- Hospital discharge planning