Services for Active Military, Veterans and Their Families
Colonial Behavioral Health offers a variety of confidential outpatient services to active duty, veterans and their families, including their children. Services are offered on an individual-, group-, and family-basis depending upon specific needs.
Our staff are trained and experienced in providing sensitive, compassionate and respectful services, including:
- Pre- and post-deployment assessments;
- Community and family reintegration support;
- Coping skills for the transition to civilian life;
- Prevention services for family support, parenting skills, divorce and youth concerns such as bullying and managing emotions; and
- Any other services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Click here to view our brochure about mental health services for active duty, veterans and their families.
Colonial Behavioral Health is a Tricare provider.