On-Site Pharmacy (Genoa)
Colonial Behavioral Health has partnered with Genoa Healthcare, to open an on-site pharmacy. Individuals receiving services at CBH can take advantage of the Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy to:
- Conveniently fill all medications on-site, saving you multiple pharmacy stops;
- Dispense your medications in pre-packaged daily dose packs;
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare;
- Personalize services to meet your needs;
- Provide medication delivery options;
- Coordinate refill pick-ups with scheduled appointments at CBH.
Please stop by to say hello or give Genoa a call to learn more about their services!
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
Located within Colonial Behavioral Health
1651 Merrimac Trail, Suite 159
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Phone: (757) 707-8919
Fax: (757) 818-9055
Convenient Pharmacy Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed daily from 12:30 - 1 p.m. for lunch
About Genoa Healthcare
Genoa Healthcare has been serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 20 years. It is the largest provider of pharmacy, telepsychiatry, and medication management services for individuals with behavioral health and other complex, chronic health conditions, impacting nearly one million individuals annually. Genoa is the fifth largest drug chain in the United States with over 650 full-service pharmacies. www.genoahealthcare.com