- Home »
- For Professionals
- Visit the Forms page to find CBH's Release of Information form, which is required for coordination of services, and referral forms for CBH's Child and Adolescent Services and the Greater Williamsburg Child and Adolescent Center (GWCAC).
- Marcus Alert is a state-wide mental health awareness response and community understanding services alert system promoting a behavioral health response to individuals in crisis.
Crisis Intervention Team
- The Colonial Area Crisis Intervention Team aims to improve the community's response to individuals experiencing behavioral health crises by offering training to local law enforcement, first responders and other interested community members.
Doing Business with CBH
- When available, CBH posts its Invitations for Bid (IFB) and Requests for Proposals (RFP) on the Doing Business with CBH page. CBH's Vendor Manual is always available on this page.
Network of Care
- The Greater Williamsburg Network of Care serves as a resource for individuals and families to find comprehensive information about regional health and human services, regulations and related news and information.
- On the Educational Resources page, you will find presentations and documents from CBH's past events, including Synthetic Drugs: What Parents and Community Members Need to Know, Together We Can...Create a Caring Community For Our Children, Clinical Ethics in a Digital World and an Autism Presentation.
- The Helpful Links page includes links to area clinics, local and state government agencies, shelters for women and children, and services and other resources.
- Visit the Advocacy page to view a listing of elected state and federal officials who represent CBH's service area. The listing includes complete contact information for each official.
©2007-2020 Colonial Behavioral Health - All Rights Reserved